Vancouver Real Estate Update - Thursday January 25, 2018
The early 2018 Market is still very active following an above average December. Most properties priced under $700,000 are selling in 1 week for over asking price in multiple offer scenarios.
Even with the new mortgage rules in effect, and the Bank of Canada raising interest rates last week, we have yet to see a significant cooling of the market place.
1,771 new listings hit the market this week. Is one of them your new home?
Here are the Brand New Listings in your area
- New Yaletown Listings This Week
- New Downtown Listings This Week
- New Coal Harbour Listings This Week
- New West End Listings This Week
- New Kitsilano Listings This Week
- New False Creek Listings This Week
Featured Pre Sale
Fraser by Mosaic at SFU
A Collection of Condo's and Townhomes on the SFU Campus
FRASER by Mosaic are a stunning set of apartments and townhomes that will become part of SFU’s growing UniverCity. The new homes at SFU will be set within a world-class university campus, high atop Burnaby Mountain.
- The development will feature approximately 80+ apartment suites and 40+ townhomes.
- There will be 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available.
- Townhomes will feature 2, 3 and 4 bedroom options.
Creekside Townhomes in Fort St. John
Introducing the Creekside Townhomes, a collection of one, two and three bedroom townhomes in Fort St John’s premier neighborhood, Garrison Landing.Located adjacent to miles of walking trails and greenbelt yet only minutes from shopping, hospitals and schools.
The Creekside Townhome features 2 bed & Den with two full baths PLUS 2 energized surface parking stalls. This open contemporary living space offers additional storage with a heated 5' crawlspace an ideal floor plan for active working professionals and young families.