PRE SALE - The Landmark on Robson
Ultra luxurious and functional interior layouts are designed for ease of living and comfort. Thanks to the exuberant interior design sensibility of the master, international award-winning interior designer Ikebuchi, many unique features are standard fare at the Landmark on Robson. Each suite entry door is graced by an elaborate custom-built wood surround, integrated cove lighting in living and dining areas as well as in bathrooms, custom closet systems with intricate wooden handles reflect attention to every minute detail.
- Marble clad walls, floor, shower cabinets, walls and tub surrounds
- Custom, warm cove ceiling lighting throughout
- Floating vanity with built-in undermount lighting
- Sleek glazed steel, vanity basins by Alape of the Dornbracht group
- Generous medicine cabinet storage
- Plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe, the repeated recipient of the ‘No. 1 in it’s Sector Award’ by IFD, Germany, which come with lifetime warranty
- Philippe Starck designed “ME” water closet with heated seat and sensowash in master ensuites
- Radiant floor heating in master ensuites
KITCHENS BY MINOTTI CUCINE
Founded in the 1960s, Minotti Cucine brings an artistic approach to kitchen design. Devoted to minimalism and essentialism, the company is sought-after by international celebrities to craft singular works of art in the world of cutting-edge kitchen systems. Featuring sleek surfaces, rich materials and the utmost attention to detail, the kitchens exude visual harmony while providing flawless functionality.
Gaggenau is the world’s preeminent brand of high-performance, professional-grade cooking technology. With over 300 years of experience, they consistently receive accolades for their appliances’ sleek profiles, efficient and simple designs.
Founded in the 60’s, Minotticucine takes an artistic approach to kitchen design. Devoted to minimalism and essentialism, the company is sought after by international celebrities to fashion individual works of art in the world of cutting-edge kitchen systems.
- Horizontal grained wood veneer cabinets
- Square-edged stone slab counter tops and island counter tops
- LED under cabinet strip lighting
- Signature 45 degree beveled, full-face drawer fronts with double interior drawers
- Built-in motion sensor lighting in double interior drawers
- Blumotion impact-resistant drawer and cabinet closing technology
- Cutlery tray and waste bins provided for convenience
A TRIBUTE TO ABSOLUTE LUXURY
- Grand lobby entries designed by Atelier Ikebuchi
- Two highly curated color palettes by Atelier Ikebuchi
- Dark – Opulent Grey
- Light – Fluorescent Grey
- Expansive window wall glazing system maximizing views
- Entertainment size balconies with lit wood ceiling creating a warm exterior space
- Engineered Hardwood flooring throughout, marble flooring in bathrooms
- Ambient custom built-in cove ceiling lighting in living room and bathrooms
- Custom-made closet systems with organizers in bedrooms
- Fully motorized blinds
- Fully air-conditioned suites with the latest VRF (Variable Refrigerate Flow) technology
- Custom home automation system featuring control of lighting, motorized blinds, temperature, and home security
- Private balcony gas outlets in every home
- Gaggenau ~ the world’s preeminent brand of high-performance, professional grade cooking technology for the discerning chef. With over 300 years of experience, this company consistently receives accolades for its sleek profiles and flawless, functional, efficient and simple designs. All Gaggenau appliances come with a 5 year warranty.
|Price:||Estimated at $3,000 / ft|
|Strata Fees:||$0.67 / ft|