PRE SALE - Squamish by Bosa
Welcome to a new, one of a kind residential development from Bosa. Featuring unique 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes, it’s more than a place to live. It’s a place to call home.
IT’S CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Whether you’re a nine-to-fiver needing to get into town on the daily, or simply want easy access and a flexible lifestyle, Squamish offers access to Vancouver and beyond – in less time than you may imagine. Situated less than half way to Whistler, average rush hour drive times run less than 50minutes along the beautiful and relaxing Sea to Sky corridor.
IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
From pubs to parks and culture to cuisine, Squamish and its surrounding communities offer a vast array of amenities that are increasing by the day. Although the region is most well-known for its world-class outdoor recreation, the city centre has come to boast an entrepreneurial spirit that benefits business owners and patrons alike. Squamish truly does have something for everyone.
A LONG TERM PLAN
At 53 acres, this master-planned waterfront community will boast over 950 homes, abundant amenities, a vibrant boardwalk, and a thriving retail centre – all connected by an extensive park and trail network, and even a pedestrian bridge linking to Downtown Squamish. With Phase 1 located centrally within the community, this early release of homes will enjoy the best this new neighbourhood has to offer.
ABUNDANT WITH AMENITIES
At over 17,000 S.F., the future Amenity Centre will be the heart of this thriving community. Whether you’re looking to soak up the sun by the pool, sweat it out in the fitness facilities, or find the perfect space to socialize or work – this complete building will have what you’re looking for, and will be the perfect extension of your new home.
- Modern, Scandinavian-inspired architecture with clean lines and a bold materials palette
- Refined colour schemes in Light, Medium and Dark, to allow for personalization of home finishes
- Expansive windows and outdoor spaces, designed to celebrate the beauty of the natural setting
- Generous, open-plan living spaces with 9’ ceilings on the main floor
- Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances and plenty of convenient storage
- Spacious garages that accommodate storage of vehicles and so much more