INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Bridgewater at Mount Zion
Bridgewater at Mt. Zion is their 51st acquisition, and the first acquisition in Atlanta, Georgia. The investment presents an opportunity to double your equity by investing in a cash-flowing property in one of North America's strongest real estate markets. Western Wealth Capital believes investors in Bridgewater at Mt. Zion could realize annualized returns as high as 19% and up to 100% of equity returned within four years.
Atlanta presents many of the same attributes that first attracted WWC to Phoenix and Texas.
- Bridgewater at Mt. Zion is traversed by Interstate 75 and situated within metro Atlanta’s “Southern Crescent” region on the city’s “Savannah Port Side".
- The property is located just 12.3 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport - the largest employer in the state of Georgia (68,000+ jobs) and the busiest air facility in the world.
- Atlanta’s legendary diverse and inherently resilient economic base is its ongoing hallmark, and it ranks among the country’s Top 5 cities in Fortune 1000 and 500 HQ. Companies include; The Coca-Cola Company (7,500 employees), The Home Depot (10,000 employees), UPS (16,000), Delta Air Lines (33,000 employees) and Mercedes Benz HQ (1,000 employees).
- Bridgewater at Mt Zion is within walking distance (9-minutes) of Mt. Zion Primary & Elementary School and just a 10-minute drive from Clayton State University (7,150 students and 750 employees), making it the perfect location for young families to live.
- 15-minutes from Bridgewater at Mt. Zion, the world’s busiest and most efficient airport, Hartsfield-Jackson, is the primary driver of development of the rapidly growing Aerotropolis ('Airport City') - a $6 billion development.
- The development houses several major employers including Delta Air Lines HQ (largest private employer in the state of Georgia) and the brand-new Porsche HQ - a $100 million development.
- With more than 63,000+ jobs onsite, the Aerotropolis has a direct economic impact of $34.8 billion on Metro Atlanta.
INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHT - BELOW MARKET RENTS
- Rents at Bridgewater currently sit $127 below comparable 1990's assets within a 1.3-mile radius of the property.
- The current owners are operating with signiﬁcant disparity between rents of like-units across the property. Western Wealth Capital intends to reduce that disparity using our proven lease management approach.
- These actions have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $5.3 million, simply by normalizing and bringing rents to market.
INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHT - PLUMBED & READY FOR WASHER / DRYERS
- All units at Bridgewater at Mt. Zion are plumbed and ready for washer/ dryer installations but do not have any equipment. This will mean quick, low-cost and easy washer/ dryer installation.
- We plan to install washer/ dryers in 150 of the 200 units at Bridgewater at Mt. Zion and have modeled a projected $40 per month per unit increase in rental income for upgraded units.
- These washer/ dryer installations have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $1.3 million.
- There have been some minor interior upgrades to date, however 96% units still retain their original 1994 fittings (see above).
- Western Wealth Capital plans to complete interior upgrades to 107 of the 200 units (54%) at Bridgewater at Mt. Zion. We have modeled a projected $135 per month per unit increase in rental income for upgraded units.
- These Gold Star Interior Upgrades have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $3.1 million.