The Highest Sale Ever Recorded In Anmore
We Just Set A Record With The Highest Sale Ever Recorded In Anmore
May 28, 2020
We are proud to announce that this truly remarkable residence is now called home to an incredibly deserving family.
Myself and business partner Ryan Dash represented the buyers of the exquisite home.
The sale marks the highest sale price ever recorded in Anmore. Beating out the previous record by almost $400,000.
1080 Uplands is an architectural masterpiece with a resort inspired exterior and designed by award winning Bradbury Architecture. While massive in stature at over 8,200 SQFT, this Chateau like home is warm and inviting - and built to the highest level of craftsmanship and luxury.
There’s too many features to fully list, but a few of our favourites include:
- The 22’ Vaulted Ceiling
- Heated pool with infinity edge, hot tub, cabana and 3 fire pits
- Temperature & humidity controlled custom designed 200 bottle wine room with security system
- 12” white oak flooring upstairs with flamed basalt downstairs
- Schuco window & door package featuring 450 lb sliding door panels
- 14 person personal bar
- Wolf & Sub Zero appliances
- BC’s first ever TESLA Power Wall
A huge congratulations to R.P. + M.P. on the purchase of this phenomenal family home. It was so great reconnecting with you again after all these years and to share in your success. What an incredible place to raise your family and build your legacy.
This will forever be a major milestone in our life and career.
1080 Uplands Drive
5 Bed, 8 Bath, 8,227 SQFT
Offered at $6,498,000